Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back in October...

I know we are well past Halloween, Thanksgiving AND now Christmas, but I have yet to post the last of our Halloween pics and have posted absolutely none of Thanksgiving. I thought maybe I should do that before I really go head into Christmas pics.

We went out to the Powell Pumpkin Patch this year to pick out some pumpkins.



It's one of my favorite holiday events around this time to do with Aleeyah. I made the mistake of putting her in her new tennis shoes. Apparently, after a few days of rain the pumpkin patch gets quite muddy! I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times she tripped over a corn stalk in the corn maze or pumpkin vines which all landed her hands and knees in the mud!


















2 comments:

Becky said...

Those are awesome pics!

GinSpaghetti said...

love it! i tried to reply when you posted this but i was at work and my screen kept locking me out, grr! i finally remembered to stop back by!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails