Tuesday, August 4, 2009

JAGged Edge Boutique

Today is the day! Many, many hours have went into this new project long before today! And we are SO excited to finally be able to talk about it! What is it?


The idea spawned several months ago through one of the many strings of emails between myself, Gin, and Jess. We had already been inspiring each other by sending our craft projects and blogs to each other. It only made sense for us to start our own blog shop where we can blog about our crafting adventures. Because after-all, isn't crafting an adventure?

I'm excited for many reasons. I LOVE crafts and having an outlet for it is WONDERFUL. It brings a time of relaxation and reflection for me. Since I can't hold onto everything I make, selling them is really a win, win situation. Then using the talents given to me and selling them will help make our adoption dreams come sooner than later. Finally, what better way to craft than to craft with your friends? There is no better way in my opinion!

Today is Intro Day. THE day we have been waiting for-to be able to tell you about what we have going on. Tomorrow brings crafty goodness!! Each Wednesday we will be featuring new items. In between those posts, you may find tutorials on how to get started on a craft yourself or stories on our adventures in crafting things made especially for you. On the sidebar you will find a craft table link for each of us which will include all available items for purchase. We would also like you to feel free to email us any time at jaggededgeboutique(at)gmail(dot)com if there is anything you would like to have made. One of us will promptly get back with you about it to work out details and such.

Either way, I hope that you stop by on a regular basis and see what we are up to.

Will you help us get the word out? Blog about it. Tweet about it. Facebook your friends about it. Add a button!

Site information:

Website: www.jaggededgeboutique.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/JAGBoutique

Grab a button for you blog!

JAGged Edge Boutique

2 comments:

GinSpaghetti said...

I looooooove what you wrote! You should be a writer!

YAY for JAG!!!!

Kelly said...

I'm so excited to see all the "goods". I checked out your Etsy site before I read your blog!Ha! You are so talented and I can't wait! I hope you a successful in your endeavors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails