Friday, June 12, 2009

Oliver's Collars

So Chris and I have been trying to come up with ways to raise money for our adoption plans. I will be opening up an Etsy store in the near future for craft items made by me to help with the endeavor. I'm excited because it's getting us closer to the point of being able to start the process as we are not wanting to finance any of it. God will provide the means if it is His will and I'm open to using the...cough, cough..talents...that He has given me.

A couple of months ago though, we started the process of already using some of those talents. I had a big order to fill so that is why we are just not to the point of being able to announce our opening one of two of our stores (hence--the thing I couldn't tell you about yet!), Oliver's Collars. I am still working on some bigger sizes for the big dogs as all but 2 of the big collars went to the big order. We will be having some custom options coming up in the near future. Of course, the name was inspired by our very own Oliver.



Isn't he the cutest?

So go and check it out. I have several more collars in the making with some new, fun summer and spring prints. So if you don't find what you are looking for, shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Be on the lookout for ID collars coming soon!!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Nice to have you back bloggin'! I've missed you. And I love Oliver's Collars. I can't wait to shop your store.

Jill Foley said...

Great work!! Too bad I don't have a dog anymore. But I'll keep you in mind if I need a gift for someone!

GinSpaghetti said...

Nola LOVES her Oliver's Collar!!!

pippasmum said...

Great to see you again! I was wondering but didn't want to pry.
I love the collars! Will you ship to Canada?

Domestic Goddess said...

That picture of Oliver is so stinkin cute! What a good Vanna he makes! And I see the button on here now...going to add it! Can't wait for the "chunky dog" collars to come :)

Britt said...

Is Oliver smiling?!!! LOVE IT!

Brian and Shannon Plumb said...

How exciting! You are SO talented and crafty! I will def be shopping etsy soon!:)

Da MiMi said...

I sure do think my grandpuppy looks adorable in his "oliver's Collar". Yeah, I'm biased, but he sure is a cute pup.
So glad to see that you posted!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails