Friday, March 6, 2009

Bring on the Sunshine!!!

Yesterday, we went to the park since it was in the high 70s. It was beautiful, but VERY windy! Oliver was a hit with the kids....a little too much of a hit! I had several kids around me asking to hold him every few minutes and trying to take him out of my hands. I did let the ones asking hold him for a short bit and only one time. I kept trying to explain to them that he is a very young puppy and that it is his first real time being outside. He was a bit skiddish of the wind and all, but eventually got brave and started trying to help Aleeyah with the sand.








Later that day after we got home, we all went outside in front of the apartment. I'm trying to get Oliver more use to outside, but also not overwhelming him at such a young age. Aleeyah and him ran ALL over the place in front of our building. It was non-stop. She just kept running and he kept chasing her. I sat outside watching them at it like that for about 45 minutes. They were both so tuckered out by time all was said and done!

I wish I would have brought my little camera out so that I could have got a video of it. By the way, I don't really know why we own an actual DVD camcorder-I always end up using my camera because it's a lot easier to upload to YouTube to put on the blog. I was able to get a few pictures from my phone though.

Aleeyah and Ollie



Aleeyah strikin' a pose!



She is going to love me for this one when she gets older!



Aleeyah and Oliver running






Well, I'm out for the weekend. I'm meeting a friend a few hours away to have a girls weekend! Aleeyah is staying here with Chris! Saturday will be my 3rd night away from her since she was born. And my first night without Oliver. I don't know what I will do without an Oliver squeaking in the other or a 3 year old sneaking into my bed in the middle of the night only to kick me in my ribs every couple of minutes!

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Britt said...

I think it got to 70 here today...but my girls are sick...again! So we didn't get to enjoy it.

Love the picture of Aleeyah with Oliver...she just needs to be standing on the red carpet now :)

Jill Foley said...

I love Aleeyah's owl shirt!

Hope your night away is relaxing!!!

Domestic Goddess said...

Playtime looks like so much fun! I am so glad warmer weather is on the way! Oliver is too cute, and he really looks like he is loving Aleeyah. The picture of A with her tongue out is TOO funny, I see senior yearbook written all over that one!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails