Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wages in Ethiopia

I'm still working on a post, but haven't finished it. I say that like I have been diligently working on it. In fact, I've pretty much avoided the computer the last couple of days. The weather changing like it has been, is really doing a number on my system. I've had an earache, sinus issues, achy eyes, and overall woozy feeling for the past two days. Starring at a computer screen doesn't help so much.

Anyway-I did want to stop in and send you away for a little bit. No, not to any destination you wish, but over to a blog of a blogger friend, Tracy of Wages in the Making. You may remember me talking about her here on my post about Marta turning 8!

Tracy just got back from a sponsor's tour in Ethiopia! I've enjoyed reading her stories of her travel and of course, seeing those kids smiling faces just makes my heart happy.

If you scroll down a few posts (or click here) there is a picture of the lovely Tracy and Marta's doll at the Ethiopia main office!

So run over there and read about her travels and maybe throw in some comment love to let her know you are reading!!

Okay. Go! Now!

4 comments:

Jill Foley said...

How cool is that....your little Marta will have a doll that YOU made for her!!! Soooo cool...only cooler if you could have delivered it!

Tracy said...

Oh girl, I give you a really bad picture and you spread the love around!!! In honesty, thanks for the publicity, I'm all for anyone learning more about Compassion, even if it means seeing me and my nauseated self :o)

Abbie H. said...

Jill-I know! I tried and tried to talk Tracy into letting me go in her place. She wasn't budging on the idea!

Tracy-Whatever girl! I won't tell you again how pretty you are cause then things just get weird! haha! Well, I can't promise that all 10 of my readers will come over but your stories are too good to not share!

GinSpaghetti said...

Awesome! I just visited Tracy's blog, I'll bookmark it so I can read about her trip when I get home tonight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails