Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girls and their tea parties!

Aleeyah and I put together a little tea party one night and invited Bear and Daddy. We had a great time and Aleeyah was all geared up for having another tea party the following night. She was quite the little hostess of the evening. See who was in attendance.....

The lovely Aleeyah


Myself (behind the camera--Jill I thought about taking my picture for ya, but well, I wasn't lookin' so hot!)

Bear


Bunny


and finally Mocoal and Ork--or who I like to call collectively Mork. Aren't they the cutest?


Then after our tea, Ork went for a run to loose a few extra grams!

9 comments:

Da MiMi said...

Thanks for sharing that tea party. It was toooooo cute!!

Britt said...

Ha! I love the little furries in the tea pot. We have that tea set! The girls have their favorite princess cups/plates they use each time!

Tracy said...

LOOOOOve the picture of Mork. Just hoping you never find those little jokers in your REAL tea pitcher! Yuck!

**and what's this about a bad picture??? heehee.

GinSpaghetti said...

That looks like SO much fun! Girls are the best! Is Ork one of Mocal's babies?

Jill Foley said...

Well you got pictures of the bunny and bear so that's good enough for me!

Becky said...

Too cute!

The Leeth family said...

That is so sweet! Oh the things you get to do with a little girl!

Domestic Goddess said...

That is so cute. I love the combined Mork name, so funny! They look so happy at the Tea Party!

Ben, Kelly and Sophie said...

Mork is so stinking cute in that teapot. What fun parents you guys are! And might I add that I love, love, love Oliver as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails