Monday, January 19, 2009

New look!!!!

Well, I have been making on some major stuff over the last week and half since we last saw each other! I've been busy trying to get all kinds of stuff together for the next online blogger Bible study coming up including design changes, buttons, and such. Then I began the project of redoing my own blog look along with a couple of other small projects. All that has left me almost 2 weeks behind on the blog and lots of stuff to tell you and also lots to catch up on how my blogger friends have been! Miss you guys!!!

Well, seeing as how the sun will be coming up soon and I haven't got a wink of shut-eyem, all updates, reading, and emails will just have to wait until tomorrow. Until then, come on in and check out the new design and let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Britt said...

LOVE IT! I especially love how you linked to sooo many Compassion sites! You are such a blessing to so many! Love ya!

Tracy said...

I'm really hoping you weren't actually up until 4 am doing all that, hopefully it is just the time difference!! You're worse than I am with my 1 am blogs! Love them though, so keep em comin.

Tracy said...

woo-hoo! Just saw I am a link on Abbie's popular web-page! I'm feeling like I made the big time!! ;o)

Abbie H. said...

Thanks Britt! BTW-I was looking last night for the button to Uncorrupted Hosting. I couldn't find it on the site. I finally found it on yours today though.

Tracy-haha! Yes, I was up until after 5am. And sister-you have been a link on my site for quite some time! ;) But funny about the popular comment!!! I could become president of the US and still not be popular! haha!

Juli Jarvis said...

Love it! Nice job! Glad to have you back and looking forward to the Bible study! I invited a friend too; hope that's Ok. Jane Gillis -- of "Called and Chosen." She's a fellow Compassion AC.

Da MiMi said...

AWESOME! Love it, love it, love it! Nice looking. Yup, I can show that to folks and say, "Yes, that's my daughter-in-law. The girl has talent!"
Gotta know that I check out your blog everyday, just waiting to see what all y'all are up to!

Domestic Goddess said...

I love the new header! SO CUTE! You are so stinkin talented!!!!

Ben, Kelly and Sophie said...

Hey, your blog looks great - you're so talented with that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails