Thursday, December 11, 2008

My turn to feed the babies!

The last few weeks, its been rough on Aleeyah to not be able to hold Mocoal much. She is constantly trying, but I don't want Mocoal to get too far away from her babies and stress her out. This morning Aleeyah freaked out when she couldn't find Mocoal in her cage. I lifted her up and showed her that she was at the top of her cage with her babies. She wanted to hold her...

Aleeyah: I want to hold Mocoal.
Me: No, we can't hold her right now because she is feeding her babies. See.....
Aleeyah: OH NO! The babies are eating Mocoal!!!!!
Me: No, no, no. She is fine. The babies are drinking milk from Mocoal's boobies.
Aleeyah: Ohhhh. I have two boobies!!!

I only hope I don't walk in and find her trying to feed the babies herself!

5 comments:

Jill Foley said...

this is so funny!

Da MiMi said...

What's really funny is to see your little son breast feeding his bear. I'll just leave with with that...hmmmm....denials, i'm sure...

The Leeth family said...

Gavin tried to help me out with Paxton, when he was about a month old! Luckily I caught him before Paxton latched on!

Domestic Goddess said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a funny story!!!!! So cute.

Britt said...

Hehehe I love it! I have to one up you though...Lilli told our Pastor once that "Mommy feeds Eleanor with her nipples." Yea...I turned about 5 shades of red (not about breastfeeding...but the fact that my nipples were being discussed with my Pastor...lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails