Friday, December 5, 2008

Aleeyah's Room (from her point of view!)

Okay, blogger friends. I have a bone to pick with you! You have been going around posting and posting while I'm busy and I can't keep up with reading and commenting! :) My blog has been slacking.....my responses have been slacking......I've been slacking. I still love you guys though!

Today, I give you Aleeyah's room from her point of view and a couple of other pictures from that day! We just got done painting-hence the lack of clothing on the girl. Also, you might notice only one of her curtains is hung up. I still have to do the other one! haha!

Now, I'm off to do some more cleaning and finally begin putting up my Christmas decorations!!!








6 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

I just go a week without updating and then update EVERYTHING in one day, LOL! It's becoming a bad habit. Aleeyah's room is adorable! It looks great!

Jill Foley said...

That's hilarious...I'd like to see it from your point of view!

quick question...did you ever send that Compassion doll? No biggie if you haven't...it just hasn't arrived yet if you have.

Tracy said...

I'm glad to see the aquarium still attached to the end of your crib/daybed. Here I was thinking we would be the only one with a child taking Fisher Price to college with them to go to sleep!

Steve said...

What a cutey-pa-tootey! I wouldn't know what to do with a little girl! BTW, 11,000 photos are A LOT of photos ... WOW!

Juli Jarvis said...

Cute room! Did she fall asleep on top of her piano? She should be a very musical girl all her life--yeah for that!

Britt said...

Slacking? I KNOW what you mean...I think it's the holidays...just sooo busy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails