Friday, November 14, 2008

We need 22 more prayer warriors!!!!

Hey guys! We only have 14 more days until Thanksgiving and our FAST from food and FEAST in prayer day.

There is only 6 more days to sign up while including you in the drawing for a FREE Compassion "Please" shirt. You are welcome to sign up after the 19th, but will not be included in the drawing.

Some of have chosen to fast on Thanksgiving, but what I am asking from you is that you sign up for a 20 minute (or more) time slot to be in prayer for the children and their families living in poverty. Wouldn't it be great if prayers were lifted up all day for these little ones? I sure think so!

If you want more information and cannot find it HERE, feel free to email me or leave a comment.

So leave a comment right now for the time that you want to be praying!!!!

Also, invite your family and friends to join us! We have 22 more time slots to fill!


**time table moved to newest post***

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you for inviting me - this is awesome! We will be visiting family over Thanksgiving so I am hoping to get the whole extended family to pray with me!! I am going to talk to my husband tonight about what the best time for us would be and I will let you know. Thanks again for the opportunity to help out!

MizTremblay said...

I'll fill in the gap from 12:20-1:00.

<><
Judy (MizTremblay)

GinSpaghetti said...

Hi Abbie, I'll fill the 11:01-11:20 slot! :) Happy to help-count me in!!!

Tracy said...

Abbie,
You can put me down for the 10:41-11:00 pm time slot. I recently got your message and wanted to let you know I haven't gone to Ethiopia YET. I go in February and am so excited. I will be updating the blog about the trip after I go, so stay tuned! I also ordered the Amharic T-shirt but haven't gotten it yet, thanks for the help!

Da MiMi said...

10:41 and 11:21 p.m. slots - i'll take 'em!

Juli Jarvis said...

Hey -- I love your Wordle! Can I use it on my site sometime?
Also -- I did put out a plea for prayer warriors on my blog yesterday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails