Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin carving!

We put off carving our pumpkin until just a couple of days before Halloween. To me, there is nothing worse then having a moldy pumpkin that oozes and goozes on your porch the day of Halloween. Aleeyah enjoyed the carving part, but refused to actually help me pull out the pumpkin inerds. She was cool with it at first....that was until the pumpkin insides actually touched her. Like father, like daughter! She did, however, really enjoy cutting out the face and she was rather proud of him!

Here are a few pics from our extravaganza!

















4 comments:

Juli Jarvis said...

Nice jack-o-lantern Aleeyah!
My daughter's an Engineer in college, and she still carves a pumpkin for Halloween -- and sends a photo of the results to Mom!

Domestic Goddess said...

The pictures are adorable. Aleeyah is a strong little thing...I still struggle to carve a pumpkin. LOL!

Jill Foley said...

I love to see that someone else takes as many photos as I!!!

Ben, Kelly and Sophie said...

Cute, cute, cute pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails