Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More to come....

In the last couple of days, I have been pretty much away from my computer. I can't say 100% away, but not much to speak of. I only have been on to do a little research about a couple of things.

There are several things that I have wanted to share with everyone, but I just haven't had the time and when I do have the time, I just don't have the energy! I will be updating periodically throughout the day, but not at this very moment. I have to reply to email (thanks to those who emailed me to find out why I've been absent!!!), rotate the laundry, and and entire tank full of dead fish to clean out. Oh, yes the new fish we just purchased last week along with our 1 fish that made during the last fish dying extravaganza--all went to fish heaven last night. It's a story you won't want to miss.....okay, I have to admit....I know you aren't on the edge of your seats with anticipation.

Until then-GO SIGN UP FOR A TIME TO PRAY WITH US ON THANKSGIVING (if you haven't already)!!!!!

3 comments:

Jill Foley said...

I love that song by MWS that you have posted as a wordle....very cool!

Becky said...

I love your "...never been unloved" banner at the top. I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm gonna put it on my blog too....it is just too perfect!

Abbie H. said...

Jill--I didn't know it was a MWS song! I will have to go find it! I found it as a video on a you tube site.

Becky--I don't mind-go right ahead!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails