Thursday, November 13, 2008

Egg Carton Recycling Do's and Don'ts

DO recycle or reuse your egg cartons. They can be cut up into small cups to use for feeding small animals their veggies or to use for temporarily holding paint during a project.



DON'T forget that you have hard boiled eggs that need to be returned to that carton.

Oh yes, I did that this evening! In the process of cooking dinner, I decided to hard boil some eggs in the refrigerator. We eat them often as snacks. They are a good dose of protein for mid meals. I got an idea to cut the carton up to use for other purposes (mainly the 2 mentioned above). About the time that the eggs were done cooling, I realized what I had done. Granted, I just put the eggs in a bowl back into the fridge and that was easy enough, but I'm use to just putting them back in the carton until they are gone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails