Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Pictures and Video

I took a couple of pictures and some video of Mocoal's babies today. The video that I took with Mocoal actually in it, was corrupted somehow and would not work.

They are doing better now then what they were this afternoon. Mocoal apparently is going through some anxiety and was running around like a mad lady with her babies. Picking them up and scampering around to different areas of her cage and then running with them on the wheel. It was rather disturbing, but I understand what it's like to be a first time mom, so I'm cutting her some slack. :)

Thankfully, they are all sleeping right now. I'm not sure how many there are now. I'm afraid we might have lost one of them this afternoon during Mocoal's postpartum anxiety attack!!! We will see. I'm just trying to keep my distance as much as possible.

Here are the hairless, little critters!!!!



1 comment:

Becky said...

What an awesome Thanksgiving surprise! Congratulations from me and the kids. Ashton thinks they are stinkin' adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails