Friday, October 3, 2008

Is it too early for the "Prison Dad" stories?

We have had a playdate at the park planned for today. So once it was time to go, I asked Aleeyah if she wanted to go to the park. She got really excited and had a huge grin on her face and asked, "with my friends?" "Yes, with your friends", I replied. Then I laughed hysterically to her response...

"Are they boys?"

Oh, no! Not already!

I told Chris about it over the phone on his way home from work. His immediate reaction was like mine-laughing, but then he quickly stopped and proceeded with the proclamation that she is 3 and not at an age to be even thinking about boys! Then he went on with his plans to deter boys away from her later in her life.

I have a feeling it's going to rough for all of us! haha

We had a great time at the park though! It was a beautiful day and it was nice to spend a couple of hours soaking up a little sun before it gets too cold.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to share from today. I know, I know I've been lacking in the picture department lately.

I will try to be better!

1 comment:

The Leeth family said...

You think 3 is too early!? Gavin and our neighbor have not only planned their wedding and are still proclaiming they are boyfriend/girlfriend from a year ago, but the other day I brought her home with us and Gavin was telling her about our new neighbor, Paige. she is a cute girl in his class and her reaction, "I saw PAIGE! I KNOW WHO PAIGE IS!!" Is 5 too young for jealousy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails