Friday, October 17, 2008

The Big Leaf Hunt!

The day before yesterday, Aleeyah and I decided to go on a walk on the trails after the rain. I love this time of year when all the leaves are changing colors and we loved it even more with all the puddles of water on the paths and the leaves still dripping.

We had a great time finding leaves of all colors. We brought them home and enjoyed showing them to Chris. We are letting them dry out and then will use them for a craft project of sorts.

Aleeyah also found a snail crossing the trail that she named Smogul. We didn't keep him of course, but enjoyed his company for a short time.

Anyway-I won't continue to ramble on. Although, I had every intention of doing so. :) I'll save it for another day!







2 comments:

Britt said...

Ah! That's great! My girls will pick up all sorts of creatures...frogs, crickets, you name it...freaks me out...lol. Glad you had fun!

Da MiMi said...

The pic of Aleeyah spashing in the puddle - yup! That's my grandaughter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails