Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New baby and Young Babes!

I had been having some problems with a handful of my pictures. After fighting and fighting with it, I have that discovered something is wrong with one of my camera cards. BUT I have found out how to get them to work now!

As I was sorting through them all, I came upon a few pictures that I took when we went back to Oklahoma. We had the privilege of staying the night with my cousin, Amber and her family. They have a new addition to their family and I enjoyed getting to hold her and we stayed up way too late, but it was fun!

Here are a few pictures from our time together...

This is Ariana and her new little sister, Nyla


This is the only picture we could get of the 3 girls together. Aleeyah decided she didn't want to take a picture.


And I loved this one!


As soon the last one, it reminded me of a picture I had from 1997 of Amber and me. There was too much similarity between this one and the one of Aleeyah and Ariana that I just had to share it!


And I came across this one when looking for the last one!


Gotta love the days of boyfriend letter jackets and over-sized shirts! Granted there is a turn knob television with rabbit ears antenna in the back, but it was way outdated even for that time. It worked though!

3 comments:

Juli Jarvis said...

Do you have any idea why my computer isn't showing photos like this any more? All I get is a box with a question mark in it -- frustrating!

Abbie H. said...

That's weird Juli. I don't know why it would be doing that. Is it just on blogger sites or other sites also?

compassionjuli said...

It's on most blogger sites -- and doesn't matter whether I use Safari or Firefox. So frustrating! I looked at all my privacy settings, and it looks like they're both set for viewing photos -- don't know why this all started up after being in KC!

Related Posts with Thumbnails