Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream...

for ICE CREAM!

One of the things that we noticed shortly after we moved here, is there is so many non-chain restaurants. It's nice because there is so many different places to try. Ice cream shops are no exception to this either. We have lived here almost 3 months and still hadn't tried any of the ice cream shops yet. We drive by and say, "Oh, we should go there sometime", but never actually make it there. We decided to take care of that this weekend while Mark and Benita were here. We went to a place called Sylas & Maddy's Homemade Ice Cream. It was Aleeyah's first time eating ice cream out of a cone! I know, deprived! She loved it and didn't even scream bloody murder when she dropped it-to our surprise! Of course, daddy and pa-pa ran into the store to save the day and buy her another one! We had a blast sitting out in front of the store eating our ice cream and laughing.





3 comments:

Laura said...

Abbie,
Thanks for your comment! Sounds like we are on a similar journey! I LOVE what you are doing with the Compassion dolls! Do you have several designs? I may be interested in ordering for Christmas gifts and would love to link about it on my blog (not that I have a huge readership, but every person counts right!) My email is calgarvey at wowway dot com

Juli Jarvis said...

We'll have to meet there the next time we get together! I've never been there --

Juli Jarvis said...

Wow -- also cool to see your blog at the top of the list for Compassion hits! Way to go, girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails