Saturday, August 30, 2008

Compassion Friends

The other day I wrote about shipping out the first Compassion Friends doll! So exciting! It was for a friend of mine. Her 5th birthday was on Friday. I started today on some more dolls. Production today went better than I expected. I was able to make good headway on 3 blonde dolls. Expect to see them posted soon! I am planning to give them their own page, but that will take me a bit of time to get that done.

Anyway. I wanted to invite you over to my friend's blog to see the birthday girl with her new doll!

http://aubreerianbrody.blogspot.com/2008/08/compassion-friend.html

3 comments:

Jeana said...

That's the cutest little girl ever, HA!!!
She loves the doll, EVERYONE needs one!!
Thanks Ab!!

Ben, Kelly and Sophie said...

Good to hear, b/c I really am ready to buy about 10 of them. Okay, maybe not ten, but I want to buy maybe 2. Let me know when I can!!

Abbie H. said...

Awesome about 2 dolls!!! Do you know what color hair you will want for your dolls? I'm almost done with 3 blonde dolls. I'll be finishing those up by tomorrow. If you want a blonde, you can have the pick of the litter! ha ha. My next batch is going to be brunettes. Just let me know what you are looking for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails