Friday, August 22, 2008

Birthday Bash

We are back and ready to share our pictures from this last weekend at Aleeyah's Birthday Party!!! If you didn't already know we trucked it back down to Oklahoma for the big bash. We had a GREAT time! It was great to see everyone again. We had the party at the Little River Zoo. We had never been there and we didn't really know what to expect. The Zoo was beyond any expectations that we had. We had a personal tour guide that led us through the zoo and told us about each animal. It took us about 2 hours to get through the zoo. He told us information on each animal and took time for all of our questions. Each animal had a story and you could tell he knew what he was doing. He loved the animals and he loved teaching others about them. He was also great with the kids. We were able to feed several animals including the kangaroos and bears. I have to add also that the zoo is more of a sanctuary for these exotic animals. A lot of them had stories where they were beaten or neglected. Such a sad thought that people would purchase animals like these without having the common sense to remember that they are WILD animals.

Thanks to everyone who made it out to share this day with us! It wouldn't have been as special without you!

I hope you enjoy the pictures. I took about 16 short videos, but I can only get a couple of them to open up on my computer. I can view them on my camera though so I don't know what the deal is. I will keep working on it though and share a few of them if I can.












2 comments:

Ben, Kelly and Sophie said...

Looks like a great time! Happy birthday, Aleeyah!

Maddox said...

I see that you guys are doing well. And it looks like Aleeyah had a great birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails