Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Over 6,000 pics later-we have a 3 year old!

We are 30 days away from Aleeyah's 3rd birthday! Can you believe it? I spent this evening looking through old pictures of her and there are a few times my eyes watered up. I didn't hardly recognize her in some of the pictures. It's like I have seen the picture a dozen times, but the face is different. It's not how I remembered it. At the time, you think you will never forget all the different faces of your baby. That magically those images are burned in your mind forever. But reality is, it's not. We forget a lot of things. BUT thankfully, I have over 6,000 pictures of our little one! I know-that's alot!

Here is the deal. I want to share some of our favorite pictures over the past 3 years with our blog readers! Only our favorites-I promise. I am vowing to post at least one favorite picture a day for each month of Aleeyah's life counting down to her birth. Now, if you do the math-you will see that I need 35 days and I only have 30. Tricky, huh? No, not really! I am just going to rewind back to January 2008. If you feel like you are getting ripped off-check out our blog archive. I bet you will find a few in there. :)

So for today-rewinding back to January 2008.....Aleeyah and I


Aleeyah riding her bike!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails