Sunday, July 6, 2008

Outdoor Fun!!!

We purchased a new camera this weekend. I have been trying to decide whether or not to for quite sometime. I love my Nikon, but it is a Digital SLR so it is a tad bit big to carry around everywhere we go. Sometimes I feel like I need to hire it's own babysitter to come with us so that I know where it is at all times while I enjoy the moment. With several things coming up this last weekend, we decided it was time to get a second camera. One that was small and compact. We ended up choosing the Casio Exilim. Sleek and compact is definitely what we got with this camera. It's a 10.1 mega pixel camera and it takes great pictures and video. Thankfully, it takes the same kind of memory card as my Nikon so now we have a combined 3GB of storage-plenty of room for all of our pictures of the princess!

This afternoon we went back to the trails for some jogging time. The portion of trails that we picked today were tough, tough, tough. Beautiful, but tough! Whoever thinks Kansas is a flat place-come join us on the trails anytime! Probably 80% of the trails that we have been on so far are made up of hills. Aleeyah enjoyed her over 3 mile ride and Chris and I were beat-okay, at least I was! We saw a couple of chipmunks again while we were out. Aleeyah kept asking where the mouse went. I don't ever recall seeing them before (in person) but I have seen 3 just in the past few days. They are sooo cute! We have been enjoying seeing all the wildlife. There are always a ton of butterflies too and we also saw at least 20 lime green dragonflies with black wings today around one of the rivers.



After getting our workout on the trails we decided it was time to cool off at the pool! We always love pool time! Enjoy the pics and video of Aleeyah shaking off the water!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails