Friday, July 11, 2008

In the house of 2 picky eaters....

Growing up I was a very picky eater and I guess I still am. I know I drove my parents crazy with it and I continue to drive Chris crazy with it. Well, now we have a daughter that is the same way. We will finally find something that she loves and then the next day she wont even think about eating it. It's so frustrating! So have taken it upon myself to try new foods. Just recently I have eaten sushi(the raw kind) and even ate calf fries (if you dont know what they are-try them first then ask). Well, Aleeyah has found that she loves hot dogs---ewwwww yuck---for now and she loves them 10,000 times more if she gets to eat them with a toothpick!

Here is Aleeyah eating her hot dog with a toothpick!


And her eating one of the few green things I will eat.

2 comments:

Da MiMi said...

Okay, I have just to ask. What is the green thing that she is eating? Can't quite make it out. Love to all, da mimi

Abbie H. said...

That would be celery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails