Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Cowboy Cody!!!

Well, 18 years ago, my little brother was born! That just sounds crazy to me! He was always a very active little boy and so much fun to play with. Not much has changed since he has "grown up"!! I believe that he will always be a big kid with a huge heart. There was always something different about him. When all the other kids were too cool for their parents and siblings, Cody was proud to introduce us to his friends. He will always stop anywhere just to give you a hug or to put his arm around you. Someday, he will make some girl very happy!

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend a lot of time with him since we moved here. And I am looking forward to watching him go through his last year of school and start making life decisions. I'm so proud of him. He has been through so much and is such a GREAT kid...errr...young man!!!

Love you brother bear!!!!

**and no, I am not short (I'm 5'7'') he is just ridiculously tall!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails