Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Going blog crazy!!!

With all the new posts of old pictures in honor of Aleeyah's birthday, I feel like I am going blog crazy!!!! I would be pretty proud of myself for posting pictures daily as I promised, BUT blogger has this cool feature that you can schedule a post. So I have been taking the time to put together 3 or 4 posts and then scheduling them to post on their particular day. :) So there it is-that's my secret! I hope you are enjoying seeing some of the many faces of Aleeyah!

We were invited to a barbecue at Chris' boss' house on Saturday. We had a great time. Aleeyah jumped on the trampoline most of the time. We played darts, ping pong, washers, and Chris even jumped a little bit with Aleeyah! At one point, David (Chris' boss) took Aleeyah and a few other kids over to see a neighbors dog. She LOVED it!!! She is such an animal lover and Gus was such a great dog-very well behaved. She wasn't happy when we had to say good-bye.

Anyways-snapped a couple of pictures and a video! Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails