Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Alphabet Fun--Letter A



Welcome to our Alphabet Fun post!!! From time to time I will blog some things that we enjoy or things we enjoy doing by posting things that begin with a certain letter. It will be titled Alphabet Fun-(insert letter). I was inspired by another blog that I read that did something similar and I am excited to get to share some of our most favorite things with you!

Here we go with the letter A!!!


First and foremost-the Alphabet. Aleeyah loves to sing, point out, and even sign her alphabet!


Apples-our favorite is the green ones. They have always been Aleeyah's most favorite snack since she was little.


We, obviously, enjoy Aleeyah more than anything! She is such a hoot. I never realized how much fun a kid could be!

One of the things that Chris and I do is agrue. I know that doesnt seem so enjoyable, but it has always been playful arguing! (the picture is of Chris and I before the honeymoon ended-literally!!! ha ha)

Well, that is it for today. Check back for the letter B!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Shannon Plumb said...

Abbie! You are so stinkin' cute! I love the blog idea and I love you guys as newlyweds!!!

Jeana said...

Look at you in that last pic...you look so cute!! LOVE IT!!! :-) That was a fun post!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails