Friday, April 18, 2008

Stepping Stones & Pottery Wheels

A couple of weeks ago I posted some pictures of Aleeyah and I making a stepping stone for the garden. Well, it has completely dried now and has been removed from it's mold. Below is a picture of it. If you cant tell, the big red part in the middle is a mushroom-Chris thought it was a weird shaped heart-so I thought I would clarify! Aleeyah enjoyed this project! I think I am going to try to find a pottery class to take to learn how to make stuff on a wheel. I have wanted to learn for a long time and I would like to teach her, too. I think she would like it!

Here is the finished picture I promised! I tried to get a picture of her with it, but she wasn't cooperating.

1 comment:

Ben, Kelly and Sophie said...

This looks great! You are so creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails