Friday, April 18, 2008

Fam Update with some Sap!

Sorry, it has been a couple of weeks since I last blogged. I have had lots to blog about, but not a lot of time dedicated to sit down and write. And now I sit here trying to think of how much of it to blog about. I guess I'll just skip the majority of it and just go with an update. I might spread a few things out to different blogs-just to make it easier.

Well, Chris is still job hunting and that seems to be going well in some areas and not so well in others. We have completely given it to God so I can happily report that we aren't stressing over it-not even in the slightest. My job is rapidly getting crazier as summer is approaching fast. We start out our summer with VBS and then end it with day camp. There is, of course, so much involved in those 2 projects alone to keep me busy! Thankfully, God always provides and things always come together and people always step forward to help when needed. So I feel a sense of urgency but also a sort of odd calmness-knowing everything will be alright. Aleeyah is ever growing in her words, knowledge, and body. It dawned on me the other day that my baby girl will be turning 3 years old in about 4 months! There are some days that I feel like I can't wait to do different "big girl" stuff with her (there are so many things I want to show her and teach her) and then there are other days I want to just cradle her in my arms like I once did-her beautiful eyes looking up into mine as I wondered what the future held for her. Chris and I have such a strong relationship with her. She loves her Daddy so much and cries anytime he leaves even if he is driving in the car right beside us. I am so grateful that her and I get to spend so much time together. We do everything together and nothing makes me happier!

Well, I guess that's how we have been! My dad was here the weekend before last and here are a couple of pictures of the two of them.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails