Friday, March 28, 2008

How do you eat your spaghetti?

Here I am yesterday trying to get Aleeyah and myself ready to go to a friends house. Aleeyah had been playing in her sandbox after our run to the park. So she more than needed a bath. I got her all cleaned up and we had just enough time to eat and then get her dressed to go. I sit Aleeyah down at the table for some spaghetti while I go get cleaned up. I come back in and this is what I see!

I soon realized-one should not let their child eat spaghetti when they are trying to get to somewhere at a specified time. I would have never imagined that a 2 1/2 year old could make such a mess with spaghetti! Believe it or not-there was a fork involved. She was too cute to not a take a picture though! Next time-peanut butter sandwich!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails