Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feeding the Geese

Aleeyah and I spent some time outside this afternoon soaking up the sun, playing in the sand, and feeding the geese and ducks. I took some video of our extravaganza and even some of her in the sandbox. I haven't uploaded the one of her in the sandbox, but will try to do that tomorrow so we can share. We both had a good time! The video has a bit of wind noise, but some of the things Aleeyah says just cracks me up! Oh, and to quickly explain the fact that Aleeyah is throwing bread and saying sorry-she started doing that after I hit one of the geese with some bread and quickly apologized. She didn't quite understand!



Check back soon for the other video and some pictures!!!

1 comment:

Ben, Kelly and Sophie said...

I love that she's apolgizing to the ducks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails