Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sprinkles, Sprinkles and.....more Sprinkles???

I know it is a bit late, but better late than never...right? Well, we had the family over Christmas Eve for finger foods and such. We had a good time and I do have to say that I loved not having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. In fact, Chris and my Dad did the cooking that I thought I was going to have to do. I was pretty excited about that! Then after we ate and did presents, the kids made cookies for Santa. Or maybe I should say, they made sprinkle blobs (with a little bit of dough underneath)! I do have to say that trying to help 5 kids with fistfuls of sprinkles by yourself means a huge mess, but the kids really enjoyed it! Well, enjoy the pics. I do have a couple more posts with pictures that I will post soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails