Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ahhhhh.....a relaxing Christmas!

We spent Christmas day at home which was very nice. In the morning, after the princess awoke-we opened presents. Presents and Aleeyah this year was the best! This is really the first year she really got into them. She got a lot of really cool stuff and her daddy even got her a bike! Something I wasn't even expecting! We pretty much spent the day playing and enjoying our time together.

Well, I didn't get a ton of pictures of the girl this year opening her gifts (okay, that really means-there are only 102 pictures of Christmas morning instead of the normal 250!! ha ha). A lot of times my mind is so focused on getting pictures for her to enjoy later in life that I forget to enjoy the moment. So I made a vow to myself to avoid that this year! Anyways, enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails