Friday, December 14, 2007

More pacifier talk

Well, today is day 8 of pacifier sobriety for Aleeyah! She hasnt asked for them or talked about them in 6 days!!! I am amazed at how easy it actually was. Another reason why I don't know if I want to have another kid-she has been so easy. Would I get this lucky again? I mean-she started sleeping through the night when she was a month old, transitioning to her toddler bed was no problem, and it took basically 24 hours to break her from her pacifier. Yeah, with the transitioning to her toddler bed we have a rough day every great once in a while, but for the most part when we lay her down for naps and bedtime she stays in there and goes to sleep. I guess because of the horror stories I've been told and seen, I just always expect the worst when it comes to new "adventures" with her.

I just wanted to give a quick update! I will probably be posting more pictures tomorrow. We are FINALLY going to put up our tree. I am just now starting to feel in the mood for Christmas. Seeing as how it is only 2 weeks away-I need to be getting in the mood! ha ha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails