Sunday, December 9, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside

Brrrrrrrr!!!!! Today, we had an ice storm hit and we were stuck indoors all day. Because it is Sunday, we were planning on attending church this morning and we had big parent meeting scheduled for after church. This is something we have spent a lot of time preparing for, BUT I was a wee bit nervous about it anyway.

Due to the ice and Chris being sick he isn't catching his flight tomorrow morning. YEAH!!! Being a single mom Mon-Fri gets old QUICK, Aleeyah hates her daddy being gone, and I know he doesn't enjoy it a whole lot either. Like I said, Chris is sick. He has been for 3 weeks or more now. Aleeyah and I took him to the Urgent Care on Saturday and they determined he has bronchitis. He got lots of medicine and two shots in his hiney! We are all just ready for him to get back to his normal self.
I took some pictures, but they didn't turn out good because it is dark outside and I couldn't really see what I was shooting at. If it is still real icy in the morning, I will try to get some better ones.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails