Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 more days and still more to be done!

Well, we finally did it-we decorated the tree! Chris had been sick and then Aleeyah got sick, but sick or not we needed to get it done! I can say Aleeyah had a blast and never showed any signs of not feeling well! I never expected her to enjoy it as much as she did. She put on almost every ornament and following with a big YEAH and clapping. She would run over to the box, grab an ornament, then hop up on the step stool to put it on the tree. Sometimes her daddy would lift her high to put the ones on the top of the tree. She loved that! It was so funny watching her! We did get some video of it, but Chris is still working on editing it. Well, here are the pictures. I wish that I could have had all of you here so see the excitement in her face each time she put one on-the pictures just don't capture those moments!

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas! More pictures I am sure will follow!

Enjoy the show

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails