Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We're talkin' babies here!

Aleeyah and I just got home about an hour ago. She spent the evening with her Grandma while I was at the hospital. Our friends had their baby this evening! They decided to torture themselves and us by not finding out the sex of the baby. I love that they had the strength to do that and it was cool in the end. It was just neat to see how everyone was so excited to finally find out if it is a boy or a girl. They had their daughter Collette announce it to the family waiting in the hallway. Everyone was waiting with anticipation wondering and Collette came out to announce she had a baby sister, BUT REALLY she has a baby BROTHER!!!! Dakota is adorable and healthy, Kellie looks incredibly tired but happy, Troy looks like a proud new poppa, and Coco just wants to hold him all the time!

They let me come in for the delivery so I could take pictures of Dakota right after he was born. I was a little leery about the watching part, but once it started happening, all those thoughts left my head as I watched in amazement. Amazement, because of the journey that this little creature took to come into this world and it's all done with God's precision. It could never be done by human hands-only God's.

Congratulations Troy, Kellie, and Coco!!!! Happy Birthday Dakota!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails