Sunday, October 28, 2007

ghouls, gobblins, witches, and carnivals

Last night was our church congregation's annual Fall Festival. Of course, like the previous years, it was fabulous. LOTS and LOTS of games and candy. Aleeyah dressed up as a witch and she had a blast. I got kind of sad while we were there because I got to thinking of when she was a lamb and only a couple of months old and here we are 2 years later and my girl is growing up! I love to watch her grow up and learn new things, but sometimes it makes me sad because I won't ever get those times back with her. In short, I had a mom moment! ha ha.

I am looking forward to taking her trick-or-treating this year. Unfortunately, with Chris working out of town he won't be able to go with us, but we are going to have a good time either way!!!

Click the link to see the pics of our little witch!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails